Online food ordering is the process of food delivery or takeout from a local restaurant or takeaways through a web site or app. Offering online ordering lets your guests place an order more conveniently. Without feeling pressure to wrap up their order, customers are more inclined to explore all of their menu options, and even end up spending more than they would when ordering over the phone or in person. This results in digital orders being more advantageous than non-digital orders.
Online food-delivery platforms are expanding choice and convenience, allowing customers to order from a wide array of restaurants with a single tap of their mobile phone. Mckinsey&company research indicates that online’s penetration of the total food-delivery market broke 30 percent in 2016. They believe penetration rates will grow further as the market matures, eventually reaching 65 percent per year.
Now, let’s learn how you can launch the most popular food ordering startups, and make it as successful. Without considering the following points will not establish you as the next big thing in the food ordering and delivery system. You need to take care of various technical and marketing aspects to make your website stand apart.
1. Custom and Unique design of your website and apps is required.
2. Search engine optimized and social media friendly platform
3. Customize according to local demands
4. Think of alternate sources of revenue
5. Add helpful and innovative features
6. Make the order placement procedure simpler
7. Make website Mobile friendly
8. Make sure customer can track their delivery accurately. So real time order tracking and driver location tracking through GPRS are important.
9. All notification system like SMS, Push notification, FAX, GPRS printer etc must work flawlessly.
So after considering the above facts we have developed https://www.foodorderingscript.com which is similar to the food delivery giants in the world like Just Eat, Grubhub, EatNow, Swiggy, talabat, FoodPanda, UberEats and Deliveroo.